MOROCCAN IMPERIAL CITIES TOUR 7 nights - 8 days
Day 1: APT / CASABLANCA 35 km 40’
Arrival at CASABLANCA Mohamed V airport, meet and greet, then transfer to the hotel. Check in. Dinner and accommodation.
Day 2: CASABLANCA / RABAT 100 km 1:30
After breakfast, 9.30 sightseeing tour of CASABLANCA the business capital of the kingdom. From your coach you'll see the Medina, Mohammed V Square, United Nations place, the Central Market, the Habbous quarter, the Royal Palace, the residential area of Anfa and outside view of the magnificent Hassan II Mosque and Ain Diab Corniche lined with swimming pools and gastronomic restaurants.
Lunch at leisure.
Afternoon motorcoach departure for RABAT, the administrative capital of Morocco. Sightseeing of the "Imperial Garden City" with its main monuments Oudayas garden, Hassan Tower and its Mausoleum, you’ll see the ramparts and walls of the Mechouar which surround the Royal Palace. Late afternoon arrival at hotel for check-in, dinner and overnight.
Day 3: RABAT / MEKNES / FES 200 km
Breakfast, departure to MEKNES
Then continuation to MEKNES and a tour of this "Moroccan Versailles" which was founded at the end of the 17th century by Moulay Ismail, a contemporary of LOUIS XIV. Additional sightseeing includes Bab El Mansour, considered as the finest gateway in Morocco.
Lunch at leisure in Meknes
Continue to FEZ where you will check-in to your hotel for dinner and two nights.
Day 4: FES
After breakfast, the whole day will be devoted to discovering FEZ, the oldest of the Imperial Cities, which is well known for its spiritual and educational contributions to the Moroccan culture. Visit of the medieval Medina. You will also explore the famous souks where craftsmen still labor in the age-old oriental tradition.
Lunch at leisure. Continue sightseeing in the afternoon. Return to hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: FES / MARRAKECH 470 km 6:30
Early wake up and breakfast, departure for MARRAKESH via Immouzer du Kandar, a Berber village, Ifrane, a delightful ski resort, and Azrou, a Berber village known for its handicraft cooperative filled with wood carving and carpet weaving.
Lunch at leisure in BENI MELLAL, then continuation to Marrakech.
Arrival end pm, check-in, dinner and overnight.
Day 6: MARRAKECH
Breakfast, the entire day will be devoted to Marrakech’s sightseeing, the second oldest Imperial City and definitely the "Pearl of the South". Founded by the Almoravides at the end of the 11th century, MARRAKESH sits in a lush oasis nestled at the foot of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains. You will visit the famous Saadian Tombs, Menara Gardens, Koutoubia mosque, Bahia Palace.
After lunch at hotel, continue with sightseeing the souks and the famous Jemaa El Fna square. Tonight dinner in a typical restaurant with a native folklore show / Chez Ali. Return to your hotel for overnight.
Day 7 : MARRAKECH - CASABLANCA 250 km 3 :30
You will have the morning free to do whatever you please, whether it be shopping at the fabulous souks or simply relaxing by the poolside at your hotel.
Lunch at leisure in Marrakech.
Departure to Casablanca, where you will spend the night.
Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Day 8: CASABLANCA - APT
After breakfast, transfer to airport for your return flight.
Assistance for loading end of our services.
Package Cost (4* hotels at all places)
INR 96,740 per person on twin share (min 2pax travelling together)
INR 73,550 per person on twin share (min 4pax travelling together)
INR 66,900 per person on twin share (min 6pax travelling together)
All rates are nett, per person in INR
Rates are inclusive of:
- Return economy class airfare on Turkish Airlines for the routing Delhi-Casablanca-Delhi.
- All airport taxes and service charges.
- Accommodation in 4* hotels at all places as per itinerary.
- All transfers as per itinerary in an exclusive vehicle.
- Daily breakfast and dinner at all places.
- All sightseeing tours with entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Certified English speaking National Guide throughout the tour.
- Porterage at the airport.
- Tips during meals.
- All hotel taxes and service charges.
- Meet & greet at the airport.
Rates are exclusive of:
- Visa charges and any other documentation charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Any other meals and sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips to guide and driver.
- Any beverages during the meals.
* All rates are nett, per person on twin share.
* Rates are subject to change and subject to availability of hotel/ airline.
* Rate may change with any change in airfare, airport taxes.
* Subject to RBI/ GOI guidelines