· Return Airfare: Delhi – Srinagar – Delhi – Subject to change at the time of booking
· 02 Nights Stay in Hotel Royal Arabia /Hotel K2 Inn at Srinagar on Mapai basis
· 01 Night Stay in Hotel Gulmarg Resorts at Gulmarg on Mapai basis
· 02 Nights Stay in Hotel Valley View Resorts /Hotel Pahalgam Retreat/Hotel Srichen Resort at Pahalgam on Mapai basis
· 01 Candle Light Dinner with Surprise Cake at Srinagar
· Shikara Ride for 60 Mins in famous Dallake
· Transportation : Swift Desire /Etios for 06 Days Includes of all taxes
Pick up & Drop at Srinagar Airport
· 5 % GST on Total Billing
· Travel Insurance
· Personal Expenses
· Monuments fees
Fix Departures Dates: -
05, 07, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17 June 2018
Day 1: Arrival at Srinagar and city tour
On arrival at Srinagar, you will meet our representative and proceed for Mughal Gardens visiting Nishat Bagh and Shalimar Bagh. All the gardens are situated on the bank of Dal Lake with the Zabarwan Mountains in the background. The distance from Srinagar to the said gardens is about 12 and 15 kms respectively. Enroute visit carpet-weaving factory and old Srinagar city. Overnight stay at hotel/ houseboat.
Day 2: Sonmarg day trip
After breakfast, drive to Sonmarg. Full day excursion to Sonmarg. Sonmarg is known as "Gateway of Ladakh". In the evening return to Srinagar for overnight stay at hotel/ Houseboat.
Day 3: Drive Srinagar to Gulmarg
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed towards Gulmarg. Enroute you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway, at your own cost). Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge in some horse-riding. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Drive Gulmarg to Pahalgam
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder River flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Drive Pahalgam to Srinagar
After breakfast, check out from Pahalgam and drive to Srinagar. Overnight stay at Hotel/ houseboat.
Day 6: Drop at Srinagar Airport
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Srinagar Airport for your onward journey with memories.
Srinagar, is the summer capital of the state of Jammu and Kashmir, and is located in the valley of Kashmir at an altitude of 1,730 m above sea level. The city lies on both banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus River.The Dal and Nagin lakes enhance its picturesque setting, while the changing play of the seasons and the salubrious climate ensures that the city is equally attractive to visitors around the year. The city is famous for its lakes and houseboats floating on them. It is also known for traditional Kashmiri handicrafts and dry fruits. Srinagar is 876 km north of Delhi.
Hotels Foreseen: -
1. Srinagar: Hotel Royal Arabia /Hotel K2 Inn / Similar
2. Gulmarg: Hotel Gulmarg Resorts / Similar.
3. Pahalgam: Hotel Valley View Resorts / Similar
Package Cost: - 25450 Per Person + 5% GST
EXPLORE PARADISE ON EARTH KASHMIR
- In 5 Nights/ 6 Days
- Travel Dates :05/06/2018 - 17/07/2018
- Starting Point : Srinagar
- Package Price : Rs. 28500/- per person
- Special Price : Rs. 25450 Per Person