- 03 nights on BB basis at a 4 star hotel in Sofia, centrally located hotels- Meals: buffet breakfast at hotel only
- All transfers and transportation: 4 days through coach, mini-coach, all AC modern vehicles- Guide assistance throughout:
- English speaking guide, 4 days through guide
- All entrance fees to museums and sights included in the tour: Ancient theatre in Plovdiv and Rila Monastery museum
- 2 bottles x 500 ml mineral water per person per day
- All Local taxes
Rates do not include:
- 5% GST , Travel insurance,Personal expenses,Airfare,Tips for guide and driver & Anything NOT mentioned above
- Visa requirements:Bulgarian visa or multiple entry Schengen visa
3 NIGHTS/4 DAYS
Day 1 Arrival day – Sofia
Mid-day or early afternoon arrival to Sofia airport, guided transfer to Sofia city centre. Hotel check in,followed by short orientation tour (walking tour) of Sofia city centre: the gold domed Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, St. Sofia Church, National Assembly, Houses of President, National Art Gallery,National Theatre, National Bank, the Palace of Justice, Hot Mineral Water Springs.
Day 2 Sofia – Plovdiv – SofiaDistance: 140 km, approx. 2h20min
Morning departure to Plovdiv - the second biggest city in Bulgaria, upon arrival sightseeing tour of the Old Town incl. the Ancient Theatre, Ethnographic museum or a 19th century house from theNational Revival period. In the afternoon, drive back to Sofia (B)
Bulgaria's Plovdiv is elected to be European Capital of Culture in 2019!
Day 3 Sofia – Rila Monastery – Sofia
Distance: 130 km one way, approx. 2h30min
Morning departure to Rila Monastery - the biggest in Bulgaria and one of Europe's oldest, UNESCO Site. Visit the monastery and museum, Hrelyo Tower and the ethnographic complex too. In the afternoon, drive back to Sofia, late afternoon at leisure, shopping, rest, etc. (B)
Day 4 Departure day
Free morning (B). Depart hotel for Sofia Airport (time to be advised)
Sofia : Capital of Bulgaria
Sofia is the capital of Bulgaria. It’s in the west of the country, below Vitosha Mountain. The city’s churches and monuments reflect more than 2,000 years of history, including Greek, Roman, Ottoman and Soviet occupation. Medieval Boyana church has 13th-century frescoes. Roman-built, 4th-century Rotonda Sveti Georgi church has medieval and Ottoman decoration dating back to the 10th century.
Plovdiv : City in Bulgaria
Plovdiv is the second-largest city in Bulgaria with a population of 341,567 inhabitants as of 2015. It is the administrative center of Plovdiv Province and the municipalities of the City of Plovdiv,
Rila Monastery : Place of Worship
The Monastery of Saint Ivan of Rila, better known as the Rila Monastery is the largest and most famous Eastern Orthodox monastery in Bulgaria.
Will give as per on your request
- 3 NIGHTS / 4 DAYS
- Travel Dates :30/11/-0001 - 30/11/-0001
- Starting Point : New Delhi
- Package Price :
- Special Price :