- 2 overnights Zagreb in 4* hotel (Hotel Dubrovnik, Hotel Palace or similar)
- 1 overnight Split in 4* hotel (Hotel President, Art, Radisson or similar)
- 1 half board and 2 bed and breakfast services in hotels
- Visitor’s taxes during land part
- 7 overnights cruise according to KL2 itinerary with half board service (breakfast & lunch) on board of our A+ category ships (M/S Eos, M/S Azimut, M/S Vapor or similar) with Captain’s dinner included or on board of our A category ship (MV Lopar or similar)
- All transfers as per itinerary (from airport Zagreb and to airport Split)
- Guided tours of Zagreb, Plitvice, Split, Dubrovnik, Korčula and Hvar
- Accommodation in cabins according to the categories described above
Day 1: Wednesday ARRIVAL ZAGREB (D)
Day 2: Thursday ZAGREB WALKING TOUR (B)
Day 3: Friday ZAGREB - PLITVICE LAKES - SPLIT (B)
Day 4: Saturday
Day 5: Sunday MAKARSKA - MLJET (B, L)
Day 6: Monday MLJET - DUBROVNIK (B, L)
After breakfast depart for Dubrovnik, the highlight of this cruise. Enjoy the nature along the way towards “the heaven on earth” – according to the famous writer George Bernard Shaw. Arrive to Dubrovnik in the afternoon when you can explore on your own or join our guided tour of the city followed by an optional cable car ride up to Srđ mountain for spectacular views of the old town. Take a walk through STRADUN – both a street and a square, a promenade inside the city walls. We also recommend a walk on top of the 1,940 m long city walls! Overnight in the port of this magical town.
Day 7: Tuesday DUBROVNIK - ŠIOAN/TRSTENIK (B, L, D)
Day 8: Wednesday ŠIPAN/TRSTENIK - KORČULA (B, L)
Early departure towards the Pakleni Islands for lunch and a swim stop followed by afternoon sightseeing of Hvar, the longest island in the Adriatic. Here we can find the Renaissance cathedral with its original tower as well as the oldest community theatre in Europe founded here in 1612. Hvar offers abundant entertainment, excellent restaurants, bars and cafes that are open long into the night. Overnight in Hvar.
Our next stop is Brač island. Swimming is planned at the most famous beach in Dalmatia – Zlatni Rat near Bol (the Golden Horn - its gravel promontory shifts from side to side as the wind and waves constantly change in shape). Bol is a typical fishermen’s village converted into a popular tourist destination. After lunch we will start our journey back to Split where the last overnight is planned. A swim break is planned on route in one of the many bays on Brač island. Enjoy the view of Split Riviera. Overnight in the port.
Early breakfast after which it is time to say goodbye to the crew and all your new friends!
10 nights/11 days program available every Wednesday from mid April to mid October
Starting and ending in Zagreb, Land & Cruise package offers a complete experience of true Croatia. Explore Croatia's capital and enjoy a walking tour of Plitvice lakes, our largest national park, prior to embarking one of our vessels and emerse yourself in stunning views of Croatia from the sea.
Zagreb: Hotel Dubrovnik, Hotel Palace or similar
Split: Hotel President, Art, Radisson or similar
Croatia Land & Cruise Southern Explorer
- 10 Nights/ 11 Days
- Travel Dates :13/04/2016 - 20/10/2016
- Starting Point : New Delhi
- Package Price :
- Special Price :